Education and Business Campus
Better Wi-Fi with Significantly Less Equipment
Wireless more or less began on campus, and it began with a Vivato access point over 8 years ago, an access point still in use today. The need for strong, ubiquitous coverage has never been more necessary for reaching every corner of the campus environment and, in some instances, off the immediate campus. The same can obviously be said for the corporate campus environment, where “wireless everywhere” can drastically increase productivity. Unfortunately for most educational institutions and corporate campus environments, budget cutbacks often limit extended coverage Wi-Fi service.
Vivato’s value proposition is even more fundamental today than it was 8 years ago. Less access points mean education institutions and business campuses have less to manage, less to deploy, and less to buy. Vivato provides the industries most cost-effective wireless technology, providing unparalleled coverage at literally a fraction of the cost of any other solution.
Vivato Carrier-Class Wi-Fi Solutions offer:
- The longest and strongest Wi-Fi signal in the industry today, likely only requiring one or two base stations, each providing improved throughput up to 3 miles
- Patented beamforming phased array antenna design and Packet Steering™ technology working together to fill coverage gaps and and mitigate noise floor concerns
- TCO that cant be beat; fewer access points with greater range means less CAPEX today and OPEX tomorrow.
- Backhaul flexibility (5.8GHz, 3.65 Ghz and now 23 GHz and Blackbox for fiber to Ethernet conversion)
- Support for 802.1x, WPA (PSK) and WPA-2 (AES) security